At Oakhouse Photography we love photographing small intimate weddings, and have created our own special Boutique Photography Collection for these special events. If you are still wondering whether a small wedding is right for you, we have come up with a list of reasons to prove that small is beautiful, especially when photographed by us!
Small Intimate Wedding Photography
1. You will celebrate one of the most important days of your life with the people who matter most to you. Most couples agree that this is one of the best things about having a small wedding, and means we can capture those special moments as they arise in an unobtrusive and natural way.
2. You will feel much more relaxed. Being surrounded by close family and friends will make you feel completely at home with your guests. Your wedding will feel more like a celebration with close-knit friends and family. When guest numbers are restricted we can photograph those special people and ensure everyone who attended your wedding is captured enjoying your special day.
3. You can use a huge number of locations and venues specialising in smaller intimate weddings. A smaller guest list means more creative venue options such museums, art galleries and restaurants. These often offer amazing locations for your photography! We always ensure we visit your wedding location in advance, and look out for special places to photograph you and your guests.
4. You can unleash your creativity! A small wedding gives you the opportunity to get your creative juices flowing in less pressured circumstances and make your wedding reflection of the two of you, your relationship and your personalities. We’ll be there to capture those special details too!
5. You can work with a shorter time frame. With fewer people and details to fulfill, you’ll have the option to cut down your planning time. Do you want to be married three or four months from now? A small guest list and a smaller venue makes this possible. We’re always happy to check availability and as experienced wedding photographers we can work with shorter notice when required!
If you are planning a small intimate wedding and wish to book us, or check our availability, please get in touch. We would love to hear from you. We are also happy to provide more information on our other wedding photography collections. You can contact Tony on 07725 805768 or Carol on 07703 493574. You also can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use our contact form.