At Oakhouse Photography we absolutely love photographing small intimate weddings. There is something quite magical about attending an intimate wedding with only close family and friends present. Smaller weddings certainly suit our style – we’re never intrusive and always focus on capturing real moments as they occur in a natural and very unobtrusive way.
Small weddings generally have guest lists no greater than around 50 people. Fewer people can mean a much more personal celebration. There’s more time for the bride and groom to spend with their guests, and the group really gets to know one another. At a smaller wedding everyone can contribute to the event in his or her own way. Small intimate wedding celebrations have many advantages…
With this in mind, we have created our very own special Boutique Wedding Ceremony Photography Collection, details of which can be found below:
Boutique Wedding Ceremony Photography Collection – £450
Available to book ALL YEAR, but only Mondays to Thursdays during June, July and August
- A pre-wedding meeting to discuss your wedding day.
- Attendance for up to 3 hours on your wedding day at your wedding ceremony location from guests arrival, groom & best man, bride’s arrival, wedding ceremony, formal and informal photographs after the ceremony.
- Complete set of finished and edited digital images from your gallery.
- Digital images supplied by digital download.
- Licence to Print.
- Secure password protected online gallery to share with family and friends.
- USB stick containing all of your gallery images in a presentation box – £50.00
- Second photographer for extended photographic coverage – £250.00
- Additional hours – £150.00 per hour or £250 per 2 hours attendance/coverage.
- Image slideshow set to music – £75.00
If you would like an engagement or pre-wedding photo shoot as part of your Boutique or Bespoke Wedding Photography Collections, we are happy offer this with a £50 discount on the engagement/pre-wedding shoot.
We are always happy to design and create a wedding photography collection which suits your requirements if you prefer.
To discuss our small intimate wedding photography collections or check our availability, please give us a call. You can contact Tony on 07725 805768 or Carol on 07703 493574. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We accept payments by cash, debit or credit card via WorldPay. We are able to offer standing order payments on our Luxe Wedding Photography Collection and all other collections where an album has been included.